Wednesday, July 25, 2007

my summer romance

I found you in April, you were fun to be with and we spent a lot of time together. I began to take you everywhere with me. You helped me keep track of my life. You knew things about me that no one else did. You were nice to look at. You did what I wanted when I wanted. You were very valuable to me and I think we were a good team. I didn't expect it to end the way it did. So suddenly. July came and is almost gone...just like you. sigh. If I could find the one who took you away from me and steal you back I would. You kept parts of me that I can't get back and it makes me so sad to know you are gone. We really did have a fine romance. All that ilove so callously ripped from my life.



*translation-someone stole my computer. boo for stealing. it's not nice.

*"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Gotta love the Bible!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yes, booo on the stealing. Isn't it odd that contentment is this months virtue, and the verse! Still, I am sorry that someone made a very bad choice and it means yer stuff is gone. :(

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley