Tuesday, August 28, 2007

soon

excited to see Beck and Evie this week. excited to see Ira and Ashley too!!! excited for Ira to help me rehang my light fixture that about put me over the edge last night (thank you ahead of time!). excited there are plans to see everyone around thanksgiving time. miss my dad. miss my mom. jess you should bring your guitar so I can pretend to be a rock star somewhere in the basement...I mean come on! I have blue hair! I can't wait to see Eliana, Mike and Jess in their new environment...hope gram and john and you have been sharing space okay! that's a whole lotta personality in one little farm house :-)

ashley...seriously...how much do you think we can eat off a stick at the fair? I have high hopes for us!

I am warning everyone who reads my blogs now that I will be posting an annoying amount of photos of me and my niece and nephew as soon as I can! and probably a video or two...

and per my blog yesterday...I have no plans of actually quitting my job...but I do have plans to not go anywhere near it all day tomorrow!!!! you will find me instead at the movies...not thinking about work, deadlines, yelling, or anything that might stress me out!

oh baby!

1 comment:

Mrs. B. said...

oh no, jamie! we forgot to fix the light. POOP!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley