Thursday, November 08, 2007

another one

so I had another fun day today. aren't you glad to know it?!

my only complaint...pot holders with holes...yes I burned myself and yes it was so worth it cause the cookies were delicious!

cooking in someone elses house for someone elses kids is a bit of a challenge. I'm always up for a good challenge though and I think I've done fairly well so far...they haven't turned their noses up to to much I've put in front of them. I think miss Dollie would eat corn dogs until she turned into one if I let her...which I won't.

earlier tonight Miss Dollie was having a piano lesson in the living room, Gav was helping me cook dinner and Ian was somewhere in the basement talking on his cell phone...not my kids, not my life, not my home...but for just a moment it felt like the future...and it also felt like "Music Man', I think because of the piano lessons...I wanted to break into song...okay, who am I kidding...I did break into song...

"Good night, my someone
Goodnight, my love,
Sleep tight, my someone,
Sleep tight, my love,
Our star is shining it's brightest light
For goodnight, my love, for goodnight.
Sweet dreams be yours, dear,
If dreams there be
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me.
I wish they may and I wish they might
Now goodnight, my someone, goodnight'

of course no one can sing it quite like marion the librarian ;-) but that didn't stop me from trying!

my finger is burning...I must stop blogging and run it under cold water some more...feel bad for me okay?!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Burkinator said...

It's clear that you have been thoroughly enjoying yourself! This is a very good thing. At least you weren't on the phone w/me when you burned your finger ...

Lyndee said...

I love it! Am presently having a small party for Karah's b-day with one guest wearing pj's but not staying all night due to Karah's room being in midst of a paint job!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley