Saturday, November 10, 2007

cat and mouse

the people I am babysitting for have a cat. or at least they did. it's a barn cat that they adopted and let in and out of the house whenever it wants...they feed it but only every few days...anyhow...I am on the verge of being concerned. I haven't seen the cat today. I even searched...

so my question. how many days should I let pass before I actually get concerned? it's only been one so far...and it's a cat...cats hide a lot right? or not right? it's pretty much followed me around up until this point though...

on a completely different note...I set mouse traps in my house yesterday and today we went and checked em and I caught one! woot! I wonder how many more there are..they say where there's one there's a hundred...blah...miss dollie thought the little dead mouse looked cute and gav wanted to see it's head...I wouldn't let him see it...threw the whole thing in the garbage...I don't touch dead things if I can help it. The salad tongs and rubber glove came out for this special occasion (don't worry, they are salad tongs but I don't use them for anything other than mouse removal).

and on a completely completely different note...Carrie Underwood is really pretty...and the dress she was wearing for the CMA's...lovely...pretty little flutterby's on her waist too...so pretty.

I do not love mice.

I do not like losing other people's cats.

I do love pretty things and pretty people and pretty music.

that about sums it up!

1 comment:

Cookie M. said...

Err...good question. I have a cat but I don't let her go outside. Our cat we had growing up we let go outside all the time, however, we always had her come in at night...well, lol except for the nights where she wouldn't come when we called her. Cats are funny... they can go several days with out checking in...some can go several months with out checking in and then boom one day they come waltzing back through the yard and your sitting there shocked and amazed b/c you thought the cat was surly dead.

Hope my limited insight to cats helps :-)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley