Saturday, November 17, 2007

Miss Scarlett in the Atrium with a teapot!

Last week I played the game Clue a ton. Each time we played I was Miss Scarlett cause her red dress was so pretty. Tonight I wore a red dress and someone actually called me Miss Scarlett and I laughed and laughed cause it just seemed like the perfect compliment in light of my latest adventures.

I had such a lovely evening. My mom and I always have such a good time when we go into complete girly mode. Our church hosts a holiday tea each year and there are probably 75 tables filled with lovely women and lovely table settings, each table is uniquely decorated by the table hostess so there is a lot of variety and tastes shown off.

My table was filled with delightful ladies and even some little girls (just seems right to have little girls at a tea party). Our servers are men from the church who put on white shirts and black bow ties and wait on us hand and foot...not bad if ya ask me ;) One of the ladies brought the english Crackers and we all popped them open, put on our crowns and read the funny jokes inside...we were the fun table!

After the night was finished mom and I headed to walmart in our dresses (and flip flops cause the heels came off at the first possible second) to buy some red hair dye! mom's a red head now and looks so pretty :)

We set the live trap in the basement and I am a little afraid to check it in the morning...there must be a chipmunk or squirrel or a rat down there...I found the wrapping paper I heard it tearing apart earlier and the teeth marks are rather large...yipes.

Miss Scarlett may kill something tonight yet! well, trap it anyways...either way!

Here are some fun pics!

My cute dad chillin' at home...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My pretty mommy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do I look like I posed...cause I totally posed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fun friends!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The napkin rings...fabulous!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Burkinator said...

You posing? Never! ; )

Lyndee said...

It was a delight! Thanks my sweet girl!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley