Thursday, November 15, 2007

TLC

So my parents are here for a couple days. My mom is here to go to a big huge girly tea party with me and my dad is here cause he can't stay home alone (long story)...poor guy gets to listen to us prattle on about table clothes and place card holders and devon shire cream dishes and chair decorations and center pieces and...well, you get the idea...

my mom came bearing gifts...also known as supplements...she's a health nut and knows a lot about what works for natural remedies and all that stuff...so I will now become a pill popper and hopefully my energy will increase and my health will get back to a good spot...at this point I will do anything because I am truly tired of being tired.

mom also rescued some of my traps (ew gross!) and we caught number eight...not quite a hundred but pretty dang close if you ask me!

anyhow...we made a late night run to walmart to buy things like salad tongs (since my current ones are used for mouse removal i needed the real thing for actual salad, go figure) and pie servers and tulle and other such nonsense. I finally found a winter jacket too which was nice...I had a gift card to use up so that covered that and now I will be somewhat stylish and warm for the winter which is always a good thing.

anyhow, it was a good day and I am glad my parents are here. mama's are good for TLC ;)

(she just said I need to google mice and see how often they have babies so I know what I'm up against...dang...)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ah, the annual tea. Those are fun times. Remember when we cohosted a table? Great memories. :)

Have fun tonight, and eat some lemon curd and devonshire cream for me!

Who's speaking this year?

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley