Saturday, November 03, 2007

what's real?

ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep but you do and when you do you dream about what you'd be doing if you were awake and couldn't sleep?!

all night.

not sure now what actually happened and what didn't.

I know I got up a couple times to check on kids and wake one of them up to go rock climbing...at least I think I did...I should probably check and make sure he's not asleep in the basement...

and I was freezing cold. first night in a new spot is always a little trippy but last night took the cake for me...I think Ill be fine from here on out though...warmer pj's I think may be the key...if my nose isn't cold maybe I can actually fall to sleep like a normal person.

oddly enough I feel rested.

okay...gotta get back to the kiddo's...their parents leave them a pile of presents, one for each day they are gone...kinda fun...they are chomping at the bit to open one right now...

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google est� bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet � um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usu�rios pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que voc� leu, est�o pagando para voc� conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conex�o discada com liga�o local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conex�o, que deixa sua conex�o at� 10 vezes mais r�pida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar tamb�m, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, � poss�vel pagar a ADSL s� com o dinheiro da discada. Nos hor�rios de minuto �nico o gasto com telefone � m�nimo e a remunera�o do CresceNet generosa. Se voc� quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, at� mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley