Thursday, January 25, 2007
The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
1. When I'm over tired I limp. Or so I've been told. Actually I was walking on a treadmill once and my brother pointed out that my right foot points out to the right when I walk instead of straight...I'm working on correcting it though when I'm on the treadmill at the gym...I watch my feet and try to do it right and get a feel for it and maybe rewire myself.
2. I am not handy. Hold up a tool in front of me and I have to search my brain for what it might be called.
3. I have more memories of books I read as a child than actual events.
4. I haven't lived at home since I was a junior in highschool.
5. I spent a summer in Maryland once doing nothing.
6. I've learned recently that I laugh when I'm self conscious or nervous. An annoying habit... I'm sorry world.
7. I pace when I'm on the phone.
8. I met a guy on an airplane once named Bubba and when we landed in Minneapolis we went to the mall of america and rode the roller coaster.
9. Everyone thinks because I love kids and work with them so much that I want a big family but I don't. I think maybe 1...2 max of my own...childbirth does not sound fun and being outnumbered and overtired for years on end doesn't either.
10. I was walking around in Rome once when a man came out of a restaurant to tell me I was "bella bella" LOL...I also saw the Pope that day.
Heidi Heidi Ho. Burke. Natalie. Sunia. Beth. Go girls! You all read my bliggity blog so I'm not leaving you a comment...and I won't bug you like my sister did me to do it...but wouldn't it just be fun to tell the world all the strange things about you? :-)~
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Nina: I love you. Jamie: I love you.
Nina: I really love you.
Jamie: I really, truly love you.
Nina: I really, truly, madly love you.
Jamie: I really, truly, madly, deeply love you.
Nina: I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately love you.
Jamie: I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably love you.
Nina: I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably, umm... deliciously love you. Jamie: I really, truly, madly, passionately, remarkably, deliciously... juicily love you.
Nina: Deeply! Deeply! You passed on deeply, which was your word, which means you couldn't have meant it! So you're a fraud, that's it!
Nina: You're probably a figment of my imagination... [pauses]
Nina: Juicily? [Both laugh and make faces]
Thursday, January 18, 2007
"uhhh...I like science and making stuff...(pause to spin in a circle)...I could be a cartoonist or an actor (pause and then with a very serious look) I want to work at McDonalds." really Blaine? anything else? "well I really want to stop the civil war so that's why I want to be a superhero." (and he was off, pretending to fly of course)
I love kids.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
This quote about sums up my day of rides at the MOA yesterday. I am still spinning...it was fun but considering I'm still on antibiotics, probably not the best idea. I sure got people pointing and laughing every time I climbed onto the frog hopper :-) just call me legs!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I barely escaped a very embaressing moment today. As I was sitting at a friends bridal shower filled with a lot of people I knew and some I didn't I thought to myself, "self, maybe I should introduce myself to the people I don't know" then I said "self, I'm feeling to shy today so I'll just smile at people and if they want to talk to me then fine." only to have several people I feel like I have never seen before and certainly don't remember come up to me and say "Jamie! how are you!! I haven't seen you forever?! what's new?"...can you imagine if I had introduced myself to them as if I'd never met them...eek! so my new motto for parties and everything else really is "shut up and smile" it gets me into way less trouble I think..
So Much to Love
I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.