Tuesday, January 22, 2008

vivid

"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." -C.S. Lewis

I like that quote.

I had the most vivid dreams last night. About the new young adult ministry we are starting. "Merge" is what it's called, I thought of the name..I'm so cool. ha! (I like to think I am anyways!)
We have a gathering planned for this friday night and we've been throwing out ideas and having meetings, just normal planning phase stuff. But I had the most vivid dreams about it all. So when we met today I shared what I saw in my dreams and we actually made some decisions based on what I had dreamed. lol. and even stranger...I came to the meeting about 15 minutes late and several of the things they had decided when I wasn't there, were things from my dream that we hadn't talked about previously. (do do do do) (that would be twilight zone singing do do do do's)
pretty sure though that the very jewish sounding music I wrote in my dream won't be part of the service...but you never know!
I just ate a dove chocolate and the promise said "make a list of your dreams" there is a dream theme happening in my mind these days...hmm...

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Love it!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley