Thursday, February 07, 2008

goin' scrappin'

I'm leaving in the morning for a fun filled weekend of embelishments, scissors, pretty paper, adhesives, girl talk and a really great massage chair. I am getting excited. Not there yet. Might not be until I arrive.

I stayed late tonight to get everything in order so I can be gone for a sunday. I am rarely gone for a sunday so it will be strange...I am leaving things in good hands though and there's a great line up of people who will take care of all the little darlings who are here.

I'm off to the grocery store to buy gatorade and bread...my items for the trip...gatorade for me, bread for lunch on saturday with all the ladies...

The nice thing is that I don't have to spend any money ahead of time for scrappin' supplies, I am well stocked and have a plan. I am going to finish the project I started for my sister ages ago! And now that I've written it out I have all of you to hold me accountable!

oh yeah...I need to pack...dang...better get a move on...

sweet.

gotta run kiddos...I'll catch ya sometime next week!

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Uh by the way what did you give up for the 40 day deal??? Sugar? Ha! Tell yo mama!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I am in Madtown wishing I was with you there! Sigh.

Elaine said...

So, did you finish your sister's book? huh? did you? ha ha

Callie said...

How was your weekend? Did you have fun?

Beth said...

Yeah... Are you home now?

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley