Monday, March 31, 2008

the dreaded

I leave tomorrow for the dreaded conference.

I thought I left tomorrow night but checked my info one last time tonight and wouldn't you know. I have to be at the airport at 5:30 AM.

It is now 1:24, I have my house looking as good as I can since it will go on the market this week.

I have everything out and ready to be packed...not actually packed yet.

I have my list.

I just remembered to leave a check for the inspector. DANG that would have been bad had I forgotten. Phew!

I am nervous cause I don't know who's picking me up at the airport for the dreaded conference. But I have all my info so if something happens I can find my way where I'm going on my own.

I don't actually have all my prep done yet for speaking but I am confident it will all come together.

I packed my swim suit. No idea if the hotel actually has a pool or not but wouldn't it be great if it did? I may be Minnesota pasty white but I don't care...I love water.

Speaking of water, the stopper was in the drain tub in my basement and when I did a load of laundry tonight it flooded my basement...but I fixed it so it won't happen again anytime soon.

ayaiyaiyaiyai

I wonder if I"ll be able to sleep at all...I can hear someones car alarm going off right now.

beep beep beep beep beep beep...

annoying but rhythmic.

sheesh.

I am so dreading this conference.

I don't know why. And I'm sure it will actually be fine because these things always are. But I am still dreading.

okay...the beeping may never stop.

gonna try to sleep anyhow.

good night wonderful world!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

At least you got out before the dreaded 7 inches of predicted snow///yeah!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope it all goes well for you! Enjoy Little Rock it's not so bad of a place ;-)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley