Thursday, March 27, 2008

the latest

It is so nice to be back in my own home. I am working hard to get it ready to put on the market. Pray someone else falls in love with this little house and wants to pay me lots of money for it! (you don't get if you don't ask people!)

My left arm has some crazy bumpy itchy thing going on. Not a rash so much as a dry skin please God can winter end soon type of a thing. And sleeping hasn't been all that restful. I think I'm feeling the stress of a busy life add in a few other things and vwala tired and itchy.

Now that my bathroom is done I can start getting serious about wedding planning. I have already gotten a lot done...some of the biggies...which is good but there's still more to settle.

Next week is the (dreaded) conference I'm speaking at. Look out Little Rock.

I think maybe I'll bring my ipod and make sure Reba's on the playlist...

If you don't know what I'm referring to then you weren't a country music fan in the 80's.

I wish I had more to write about but my life has been consumed with things that just aren't blog worthy...other than a pic here and there of my toilet. Yes I know, who needs that many pictures of a toilet?! apparently I do.

4 comments:

Callie said...

O-hh-O-hh, Little rock, i think I'm gonna have to slip you off, take the chance tonight and untie the knot, gonna find someone who really cares a lot, when I slip off this little rock... oh yeah...

Anonymous said...

Little Rock will always have a place in my heart. For if it was not for Little Rock, I would not exist today. My parents met, fell in love, and got married at Little Rock Air Force Base.

I also have some other happy memories from Little Rock, regarding a person who I haven't had any positive feelings nor thoughts of in a long long long time... I hadn't thought of those memories...or I should say I'd forgotten them... Thanks for the post! Its great to have more positive thoughts of people than negative!!

Chris H. said...

If you get some time off in "The Rock", go climb Pinnacle Mountain - it's a great view, and would be lovely this time of year. Have fun; I definitely enjoyed my time spent there!

Jamie Willow said...

you know this heart of mine just can't be bought...when I slip off this little rock..

I heart Reba!!!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley