Thursday, April 24, 2008

enjoying

yesterday was possibly one of the more enjoyable days I've had in a while. Perhaps it was the sun shining or it was the pace of the day being so laid back. Either way. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Lance and I went and picked out wedding bands. It was fun to walk into the store and have our song start playing on the radio. I always wanted a soundtrack for my life and yesterday for a brief moment it felt like I did.

We also went treasure hunting at this great little antique store called "Hunt and Gather"...one of my all time favorite things to do and I think one of Lance's as well.

It was also a treat to start our marriage counseling. I was looking forward to it and it turned out to be a really nice experience. I figured it would be. We are made for each other. And eating at famous dave's at the same time didn't hurt anything ;)

And introducing Lance to the fun of driving a jeep with the top off...wind through my hair, sun on our necks...just wonderful.

Perhaps my favorite moment though was sitting on a blanket by the lake after dark eating ice cream and listening to the fish have seizures...according to Lance's extensive field training they were actually just jumping out of the water eating bugs...but I am not convinced.

It is so nice to just laugh and enjoy being with someone no matter what we are doing. I have a good friend in Lance and I can't wait to marry him. oh yes.

1 comment:

Jamie E said...

seizures, rofl!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley