Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I want it back

I had so many things this last week I wanted to get done. I needed to get done.

Instead...

And now...

Deep breath...

I told Robin I was sorry she had to do so much to help me out the last couple days and she said "what are friends for?" like a good friend would say...I pointed out that I have been a rather needy friend lately and she just laughed.

But I do feel needy.

And I don't like it. It's not just the being sick thing. It's everything. With everyone. I feel like I'm not enough. or that I'm to much. it's a toss up at times.

I think I need to get back to the basics. Rest. Purpose. Joy. Security.

but how?

what am I doing?

Maybe I'll be able to answer those questions in a couple days when I feel better.

ugh. I feel sick.

I lost all the weight I had so happily gained back. I'm skin and bones again. blah. figures.

5 comments:

Lance said...

You will get it back one day at a time. Chin up Asparagus

Callie said...

You're enough. You're amazing. You're one of the most refreshing, joyful people that I know. And guess what? You're independent! :) Which can be a blessing and a curse, all at the same time.

I think times of change (which you're definitely going through) are times when we feel out of control, no matter how happy that change is. Which is probably magnifying you feeling like you're needy. But sometimes it's good to have to rely on others. I think it's God's way of showing us we need Him. Does that make sense?

Love you!

Jamie Willow said...

it does make sense call. thanks for the reminder.

Elaine said...

Lucky you to have friends who care about you and help you out. I hope you're back to full strength soon.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

I texted you about Taco Bell last night and didn't get a text back. Are you alive???

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley