Friday, April 25, 2008

texture

This blog is my way of sharing the good things I have going on in my life for people who are interested in reading about it all and for me to have a spot to always look back at the good things I experience every day. I don't write about everything. This is one glimpse into my world. I particularly try to avoid writing about other people's stories, complicated situations in my own life, bad days, anything that might resemble gossip, and above all I don't want to be a complainer...in my blogs or in real life for that matter.

I was just thinking about this today as I have spent the entire morning on the phone with my sister and then my sister in law. If we only ever read up on eachother our relationships would be so flat...a good phone conversation, time spent together laughing and telling eachother the gory details, being side by side in activity...all of that is just as important for communicating as writing things out. I am blessed to have some really great people in my life who care about it all. They read me, they talk to me, they get me.

oh happy day!

I hope everyone who is reading this has that in their life too...people need people. don't live your life like an island...islands are for vacations or for bringing everyone you love to and staying. alone on an island is bad. very bad. ask tom hanks. lol

okay....gotta go do some more livin' now!

over and out

2 comments:

Mrs. B. said...

Love ya! Good convo. ;)

Chris H. said...

Amen!!! Good words - thanks, Jamie! :)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley