Sunday, June 15, 2008

be there with bells on!

I just spent three lovely days with my husband.  Each moment I am with him is blog worthy...there was one particular moment though that stands out in my mind.  
We were at the sculpture gardens and one of the sculptures had a hanging balanced platform that we discovered was a nice resting spot.  I layed on my back and watched the sky.  It was lovely.  The day was lovely, the moment was lovely and before we knew it there were bells chiming...a church near by was marking some sort of a special occasion because it wasn't just a little bell chiming, it went on for a good 15 minutes, maybe longer.  
All of a sudden a robin swooshed in to where we were and landed on the sculpture above our heads and in a spot I hadn't looked very closely at there was a nest with 4 baby birds.  When mama robin swooped in with a worm they went crazy chirping and sticking their little beeks out.  So sweet.  Not very pretty birds but still amazing.
Eventually we noticed that there were several small crowds of people wanting to experience the sculpture too so we moved on.  But I did snap a couple pictures with my cell phone.  
The first one just shows the top of the sculpture and the beautiful sky.  The second one is of my handsome husband.  





3 comments:

MauraW. said...

I bet the chimes were from the Basilica of St. Mary's its right down the street from the sculpture gardens!

Elaine said...

I'm back after a long absence. I see you were able to wait the one week before the wedding. Took a look at older posts and shots of the wedding and you online wedding book. I didn't know how you met. Pretty neat. Congratulations! You both look very happy.

Jamie Willow said...

thank you Elaine! and welcome back :) blogging has been a very good thing in my life, including some new friends and a wonderful husband. plus it's a creative outlet for my constantly whirling mind!
thanks for the fun comment!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley