Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am

I got this from a blogger friends site...looked like fun to me...and it was...this appears first but I wrote it last :) check it.


I am: enjoying my new home and just being here
I know: that it won't be long before I am busy again
I want: every day to be good
I wish: all the people I love could be in one place
I hate: mean people
I miss: so much.
I fear: dogs
I feel: restless
I smell: nashville
I hear: nashville
I crave: sugar
I search: for interesting things/people/moments/quotes/blogs you get the idea.
I wonder: what my kids will look like
I regret: ug
I love: love
I ache: to hold brand new babies.
I am not: sure about the future
I believe: the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way...oops...song lyrics interupted me..
I dance: in an uncool manner
I sing: because I'm happy
I cried last: saying good bye
I fight: as a last resort
I write: to stay inside out
I win: rarely
I lose: my keys all the time
I am never: happy when a dog licks me
I always: laugh
I confuse: people's names a lot
I listen: to people talk
I can usually be found: smiling
I need: understanding
I am happy: every day
I imagine: that there are many places in the world I would love that I've never been to before.

2 comments:

Mrs. B. said...

Really cool!

bekster1976 said...

Thanks for playing along..

I am never: happy when a dog licks me.

That was funny. He's licking you because he's happy to see you. I don't mind if a dog licks my hand, but "I am never happy when a dog licks my face..." haha.

Have a super day!

Bek

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley