Friday, July 18, 2008

Where am I?

My husband started this fun game on Facebook called "Where am I?"  He was posting pics from all his trips and people were guessing where he was.  It was pretty low key.  But it has kicked into high gear now.  He started a group on facebook and the membership roster is growing and so are the contributions from others.  It's fun to guess where people are and it's really fun to be right!  I added a handful of pictures from the last couple years but most of the interesting places I've been happened before I got a digital camera.  I may have to get a scanner!  lol Anyhow, if you are on facebook and have ever been somewhere interesting you should join the group and add pictures.  I feel like the world is my playground!  Someday there are many of those places that I would love to travel to and this game makes it seem more possible.

Anyhow...enough about where I want to go!  Where am I now you ask?  well...
Yesterday was my day for waiting in line.  Not a favorite activity of mine but that's okay.  It was interesting to people watch, that never gets boring for me.  I now have a TN drivers license and my new SS card is on it's way.  I am starting to feel like this is home too, probably leaving and going to Dallas and returning helped with that.  And the fact that my stuff is starting to intermingle with my husbands stuff is helping too.   I feel like this month of taking time off has been good for me to get my bearings.  We are going to visit my sister in a couple weekends and then it's a trip to Canada to visit family...after that I have a feeling my life with take on more of a routine and hopefully I can find a job that will be interesting and play a role in my nashville life being a good one.  We shall see!  lots to be thankful for and lots to look forward to.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Jamie, congratulations on your wedding!! Your pictures are so beautiful! I hope you are enjoying Nashville (sounds like it), it's exciting and scary to make such a big move, but it's worth it for a great husband!!!

Jamie E said...

The first time the underwear intermingles in the washing machine is an exciting day....

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley