Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mamma mia, here I go again

So yesterday I was able to spend some time with my friend Katy. (yes, I have a friend in Nashville...don't sound so shocked Jessi!) I was helping her with some things for her move from one part of town to the other. Waited for the cable guy with her and helped her pick up her moving truck and got to see her old and new apartment. It was fun. As she was driving me home I was telling her how I hoped Lance and I would be going to a movie later that night but how a lot of times movies aren't what Lance and I do for entertainment but I really really was hoping we would go that night. I don't know why but I was just craving movie time.
She was so funny. She got a mischievous look on her face and said "I'm going to make that happen for you."
She pulled out two movie passes from her purse and gave them to me! Of course with free movie passes how could he possibly say no?! made sense to me :)
So because of Katy's generosity I was able to (with very little effort) persuade Lance to take me to the movies :)

We saw Mama Mia. It was ridiculously funny. We both laughed a ton. I love to laugh. Of course laughing causes coughing for me these days but I don't think I was to annoying to the people around me. I hope.

So a fun night at the movies was had by all...well, by me anyways :)

5 comments:

Jamie E said...

Mama Mia! That's hilarious!
My mom said it made her cry.

Mrs. B. said...

I loved that movie. Perfect.
Somehow I can see Lance not being one for movies. You can't very well fix the fold-down seat or fiddle with a broken cup holder in a dark movie theatre. Poor Lance...

Lance said...

Uhm, well I am a genuine McGyver in the family. I liked the compliment, that is why you have to take your flash light and wonder tool with you everywhere!

O My Blog! said...

I'm so glad ya'll had a good time! I didn't know you had a McGyver otherwise I would have given him a q-tip, floss and chewing gum to make a cell phone so I wouldn't have to pay for it!

Natalie said...

I should go see that I need to laugh :)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley