Monday, August 04, 2008

take two

I got up once already today. I forced myself to put on clothes and tried to be happy I was awake. We all went and had blueberry pancakes at the Canadian Legion Hall...and for the life of me I could not stop yawning or staring. Lance was off to work with his Dad at Cedar Bay on some horse feeding structure (I think that's what they are building) and when we got there he offered me the chance to take the car and go back to his parents house.
So I took myself home, took off some of the clothes I had put on and climbed into bed again. It took about .02 seconds for me to fall asleep. A sure sign I was tired because normally it takes me anywhere from half hour to an hour to fall asleep.
Needless to say the second time I woke up I felt much better.

Lance has posted a ton of pics on his blog of our vacation...check them out!

He even added one of the pics of me swimming in a lake with the dog...I wasn't lying about that folks :) picture proof! lol

okay. I think I am going to head back to Cedar Bay and take some pics of my hot hubby working away...

2 comments:

MauraW. said...

Jamie I love all the pictures over on Lance's blog!! They are fantastic!! I miss your comments on my blog :( Although, I haven't gotten to do a lot of blogging lately.

Sarah said...

Dog swimming is fun isn't it?!?!

You have been tagged at my blog, come and get your assignment :)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley