Wednesday, August 13, 2008

to others it might seem lame

but to me it was an accomplishment of a day.

I organized my closet.

Yup.

I can now find what I want when I need it.

One area down....a few more to go.

When I first moved my things in I just got everything out of the bags and onto hangers and in the closet, shut the door and didn't go back for like a month and a half. When I first moved my self in I had many many other boxes and things to worry about to go back and work on my closet again.
Well I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed to make it work or I was going to go nuts. So. Between loads of laundry and a few cough attacks, I managed to pull everything out of the closest, get rid of things that I don't need and put like items together and happy happy happy happy....

I'm not sure if anyone looked in yesterday and then looked in today would notice much of a change. But for me it is drastic. And getting it all done today was good cause I can get very fixated on small things instead of focusing on the big project.

okay. exiting blog land to check on my last load of laundry.

4 comments:

Jamie E said...

you are so beautiful. I see you pictures and I read your words and you are just plain beautiful beyond description. XOXO

Melinda said...

I'm impressed. We've been in our house over 7 months and the closet is still a danger zone!

Lyndee said...

Ha! I did my sock drawer tonight before checking blogs. It is good to find an area that is cluttered and just take the time to make it right for life as we know it...busy life that is!

Sarah said...

I was in my boy's closet yesterday... such a task. Way to go! I know what a great feeling it is!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley