Tuesday, September 23, 2008

nervous

I'm nervous. My sister is going to Texas until Sunday and Lance is gone until Sunday. That means I am on my own. And I am nervous. I have been so dependent on them for everything. And I mean everything. Having my sister here has made me feel less guilty about not being able to do things like the dishes and laundry cause she did them for me. On my behalf so to speak.

I told her I was nervous and she said "why, all you do is sleep anyway" lol that made me laugh. I do sleep a lot. I don't puke when I'm sleeping. But the short times I am awake, she is a huge help. I know she must be bored out of her mind and is so ready for an adventure that doesn't involve a sick sister.

But I confess I am nervous. I kept singing the lyrics to that Leanne Rimes song "How will I live with out you...How will I breathe with out you" you know the one? lol I told her that and we both laughed. but seriously. how will I live? simply and probably with a mess near by since I barely have the energy for the basics in life much less the luxury of cleaning and tidying.

sigh. I know it might seem a little dramatic but it's not. at least not in my mind. :(

6 comments:

Burkinator said...

I'll be home Wed pm. Call me and whine. : )

Natalie said...

I remember sleeping at every chance I got. Never threw up though thank goodness since I did work the entire time. I think I would 6 hour shifts and as soon as I got off I would go to bed.

Mrs. B. said...

Hm. I think I'm going to have to come LIVE with you when you're pregnant with your second baby (because there WILL be a second). Either that or I'll have to confiscate this one so you can get through the pregnancy. :( I hope you start to feel better...

O My Blog! said...

Thinking of you, Jamie!

If you are sleeping more than 10 hours/day, please, PLEASE have your thyroid levels checked. (Not just T4 either)Simple blood tests. Every pregant woman should have these tests.

I developed my thyroid problem when I was preggo with Kate. I was sleeping 15 hours/day, swelled up super bad and was more emotional than the regular preggo. I was told this was all normal. 6 months AFTER Kate was born, I begged for the test and BOOM, I had a thyroid problem. If they had caught it when I was pregnant, I wouldn't have had two years of heck trying to get "normal".
LOL-ME Normal!!! HAHA!

Be healthy!! Love you guys!
-J

Sarah said...

Still not feeling well :( You an catch up on everything when you feel better. If it makes you feel any better, my house is in shambles too. And I sleep A LOT.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

How's it going without her?

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley