Friday, September 26, 2008

say hi!

nights are the worst. i had a decent day yesterday, night was still ick. okay day today, ick on the night. hoping for another okay day tomorrow but not anticipating a good night since i haven't had one yet.

Lance comes home tomorrow instead of sunday. I am so glad. I hate being alone. especially when I don't feel good. I keep checking his blog like there's going to be something new but of course there isn't, it's just nice to be connected to him even if it's through words he wrote.

Jessi's dog Cami is still here with me and bored out of her mind I think. She only really likes jessi and misses her a lot. I miss her too. She'll be back on sunday night I think but she won't be here much longer after that. boo hoo. I like my sister.

okay. that's about it for an update here. my world is small and revolves around a puke bucket. so not much to write about. just trying to stay positive takes energy I don't have. but I'm working on it.

it is strange to be 12 weeks pregnant and to be losing weight instead of gaining. don't worry, my docs know. but my jeans are all crazy fitting these days. guess for most it's growing out of jeans and mine are falling off. I know that will change at some point, but for now I keep hiking them up.

really. that's about it for an update now.

smiles to all and thanks for the nice comments, they do help.

4 comments:

Jamie E said...

Love you hun, so sorry that you have to go through this. I remember well how it feels, believe me! Hearts and prayers go out to you, be thankful for the small things-like bladder control and the fact that someone invented plastic which enables you to lie in bed with a bucket when need be.....Poor thing.

MauraW. said...

Hope this part of the pregnancy passes soon for you! You are in my prayers =) My other sister went into labor today, soon I will have two little nephews.

O My Blog! said...

I lost weight too when I was preggo with Noelle. I gained and gained after the 6th month (thyroid went nutz).
Still thinking of you and praying for you guys!

Sarah said...

Thinking of you Jamie :) It really does get better!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley