Tuesday, October 21, 2008

update

so yeah. I also have ecoli. dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb! sing it with me now...

not sure when I'll ever get to leave this place, but really....I kind of like it here. other people take care of me, they give me magic drugs, I order room service and get yummy food...what's not to like? besides the obvious I mean :)

I am also realizing how strange it is going to be to have a tummy. I mean. I have never had a tummy....maybe a little extra layer but never a tummy. and now it has begun. I feel like I need to suck in but that's really futile.

I met the tennessee titans today, well two of them. I don't know who they were but if you read my husbands blog he posted a pic and who they are. I am so not sporty. but it was fun.

I'm missing the sara groves concert right now but there is a chance she and heather will visit tomorrow (oh my horrid looking hair) which would be a nice treat. i like them both so much.

I had a lovely chaplain lady stop in and pray for me today too, she was soooo sweet and full of Jesus.

Tom Tindale from church here in nash also visited, he was fun. Filled me in on what I was missing this week with the staff outting, sounds like it was fun.

this is my interesting life! gonna go try to eat something now I guess :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor woman! I pray for 'smooth sailing' from here on out! You need to enjoy carrying this little one!

Love you
Maylene

Lindsay said...

Do you know where the ecoli came from? thats creepy! I hope you feel better soon! and i am wayyy jealous that this is the first time you have ever had to think about sucking in! ha. welcome to the rest of the world :)

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

I enjoyed talking with you last night! It was fun if too short. I hope you continue to feel better and get to go home tomorrow (not today :).

Hugs!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley