Saturday, November 01, 2008

fog

so I am coming out of a fog. part of it was drug induced. I found out that one of the meds I was taking was causing me to be incredibly anxiety filled. I stopped taking it last night. I woke up in the night and had the thought "i'm going to be myself again" and I was so happy. I could feel it leaving my system. I was also in a fog from all the puking and sickness. I couldn't do anything. Jessi had to take care of me, Lance had the full weight of our life and marriage on his plate. It was not a good thing but honestly I don't know how I could have handled it different. It was just so intense. I am prayerful that that is all over now too. This is week 17 and things are looking better all the time.

I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who has shouldered so much. to much really and done it way better than I could have.

I am so thankful for friends who didn't quit on me just because I got self centered to stay alive.

I am so thankful for a sister who has done more for me in this short time than I will ever be able to repay.

I am so thankful to be here where I am right now. It isn't easy but I know it is the right place to be.

I am so thankful that the fog is finally lifting.

I hope to write more and have more fun stories to tell. I have been letting lance tell them all because I haven't had the energy. But I hope to get back to doing that as well.

I will start by saying I had a great job interview today to nanny for a family's 8month old baby in a music store only 5 blocks from my house, totally in walking distance. I will update everyone as to whether or not they hire me. I will know sometime tomorrow. It is the first thing I have been excited about in a long time.

thankful is what I am.

1 comment:

O My Blog! said...

I'm so glad you are back!

I want this to get much better for you. Lance has been exactly what you needed to get through this. He will continue be what you need to go forward.

You are going to be such an incredible mother!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley