Thursday, November 06, 2008

tired and good

I am tired from a good day. It is interesting to watch someone's child while they are there. They practice attachment parenting...so I'm sure it's hard to share their daughter with me, an adjustment I'm sure. I am pretty sensitive to things though so I feel like it will be a good thing once we all get used to each other. Today was a day of just getting used to being around one another. I go back tomorrow for an even longer day. Hopefully it will go well. I need to figure out food. Being prego I need to eat more often and can't be skipping meals. So I need to figure out what I can pack to bring along. I'm not sure if I will be able to use a microwave or if I'll be able to leave for a short time or if I need to pack all cold things and...yeah, I don't know. I'll figure something out. It's nice to be out of the house and interacting, even if it's with a little one :)

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

I made some wonderful apple/pear butter yesterday and cooked it all night in the open slow cooker. The spices filled the air and Jack gobbled some on his english muffin this morning. Just sharing!
You could take a small thermos of hot soup and a sandwich or some crackers and cheese slices. If you adore salads pack the dressing seperately. Those protein (zone)bars cut into small pieces are good to nibble on a bit at a time. They come in many flavors. Good luck finding your nosh.

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley