Sunday, January 03, 2010

sick of sick

I try not to complain. But today...I am going to complain a little. Prepare yourself.

I am so sick of being sick. I am so sick of Judah being sick.

I am ready for a week long nap. It is no fun to be sick when it's just yourself to take care of...it is doubly no fun to never sleep through the night and never get enough rest to recoup your own body while taking care of a sick baby, it is just a recipe for staying sick and getting sicker.

34 days of being sick and I see no end in sight.

At least Judah had a small break in there of not being sick. I am grateful for that. Hopefully he gets another break here soon.

Okay. I am done.

I'd love to say "and now I'm going to go take a nap" but Judah doesn't want to nap right now and since he knows how to stand up in his crib but does not know how to get down it is futile to lay him down until he is ready to nap, otherwise I just keep having to rescue him when he gets stuck. lol. It's kinda comical when I am not so tired and don't have a headache.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hang in there momma. I SOOOO know where you are right now.

Rae Nolt said...

I'm so so so so sorry Jamie! NO FUN. Wish we lived closer I'd come watch Judah so you could sleep!! Hope your week gets better!!!!!

Mrs. D said...

Ugh ... Jamie I completely know how you're feeling. The lack of sleep alone is enough to make you go insane (or at least feel that way) ... I hope you get better sooner rather than later and you're able to get the sleep you need and deserve!
Hugs to you mama!

Mrs. B. said...

I could have written this post a couple of weeks ago. :( It will end...it really will.
Let's look forward to May. Who gets sick in May??? ;)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley