Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Around Here





My version of my friend Becca's blog post...


Around here we love to smoosh our faces into pillows and then giggle...

Around here eating avacados is fun for the whole family...baby J likes them mixed with nana's or pears and mommy and daddy like some salsa mixed in served on a chip. What a wonderful treat!

Around here we love to make monkey noises...all of us!

Around here we get really excited when Daddy comes home and around here we sing "ain't no sunshine when he's gone" every time he leaves...

Around here we love to watch Survivor, Bachelor and American Idol...reality tv is fun!

Around here it is bedtime at 6:00 for the babs. It is nice to have so much grown up time in the evenings...and a very well rested baby boy who is pretty much always happy when he's awake.

Around here we love to go out for Sushi at Ru Sans and dance to the techno music while we eat.

Around here we know how to point to our noses, our teeth and our bellies...and clapping gets everyone excited!

Around here we take the garbage out a lot...nobody likes a stinky diaper!

Around here we try to win free money by searching on Swagbucks...join and win too and use this link so I can get some credits! It is way to much fun to just search things on the internet now because of this...easily entertained right here!

Around here we think it is fun to pull all the tissues out of the box and throw them around....wait...that one is all Judah. :)

Around here we love to save money...couponing at Harris Teeter is fun for the whole family...Judah especially loves the free sugar cookie he gets!

Around here we are thankful for love. We are blessed to have respect and kindness for each other in our busy days and in our baby days.

Around here life is good!

3 comments:

BeccaGroves said...

i love this. love it love it love it. It's such a perfect glimpse into the everyday. Thanks for doing this!

Mrs.M said...

Best. Post. Ever.

EVER. :)

Natalie said...

:)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley