Sunday, February 21, 2010


Hey all you fun people who follow me! I see that there are 27 people registered on blogger who follow me...and I know some of you but others I don't know! so do me a favor...stop by and say hi...tell me a little about yourself...that way I can track back and read your blogs too! k?

lurking is okay but being friendly is better!!!




Chris H. said...

As you know, I've long enjoyed reading your awesome blog, Jamie - it rocks! I didn't realize I wasn't officially following it, so I fixed that.

Wishing you, Lance, and Judah blessings galore as spring arrives! :)

Cherish said...

Hi! I'm Cherish and I really enjoy your blogs. I really like reading what goes on with you, Judah, and Lance! I am 28 amd I am from Louisiana. I love to blog, read, scrapbook, and hang out with my hubby. I look foward to reading more of your blogs! God bless!

Sarah said...

You know me ;) I am a loud mouth!

Rachel said...

Hi, Jamie!
You know me, but thought I'd respond anyways. I rarely log in, but when I do I follow up on your most recent blogs. I more often than not see your status updates on FB, so I keep up with you there. I miss having you in MN, even though we didn't hang out a lot. You just have great wisdom and insight along with a great attitude and laughter about things.

Jamie Willow said...

@chris I always love hearing from you! It was also a blessing to meet you IRL. you are a good man! nice to meet you!!! thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you better! say hi and comment k? !

@sarah you are so cute :) always love hearing from you, you encourage me so often and give me great ideas on how to be a good mommy! haven't been blogging much, I wish you would! I miss you and MN and so many is good to stay connected, thank heaven for FB :)

Beth said...

Okay - I don't think I'm an official follower, but I wanted to comment and say hi anyway! I check your blog almost daily, official follower or no!


Annie said...

Hi, I'm Andrea (go by annie), not an official follower, but I do check up on your blog. Found it through Ashley's blog. I went to college with her at NCU! (It was me who left the rental house comments... hehe!)

Nice to "meet" you.

* said...

I have the same problem you do. Nobody actually writes anything. Anyway - your blog is great and Judah is suuuuuuper cute!


Jamie Willow said...

@beth love ya girl!

@Annie...any friend of Ashley's is a friend of mine!!! nice to "meet" you too!'ll have your own bundle of joy soon enough to saturate your blog with :) I can't wait! (it is jana right?...brain moment)


So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley