Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Willy!



Last week our little family went to SanAntonio to visit with Lance's parents and folks.
We had a wonderful visit.
The highlight for me was our visit to Sea World. It was amazing to see Shamu jump up out of the water and have your breath taken away by the beauty and the power. I admit I even shed a few tears. I can't exactly explain it but it was like I never really ever thought I'd have the chance to see Free Willy for myself and there they all were. And one of the shamu's had a baby...it was adorable. As adorable as a baby killer whale can be. So pretty stinkin' adorable.

I didn't know if Judah would really get into it all but he was riveted. Holding his little body when the whales jumped out of the water and feeling him respond to it with wonder was an experience in and of itself. I have no idea if these moments will make it into his long term memory or not but he's gonna love the photos some day and more than likely he will get to go again when he is old enough to remember and I have a feeling it will feel familiar.

Yes, it was amazing. Free Willy!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ah. What a great experience!

Sarah said...

Fun!! You got some great photos!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley