Sunday, September 26, 2010

A day in September!

It's that time of the month where I link up with Mrs. B and share our Day in September!
So sit back, relax and enjoy!

Photobucket

Good morning Mr!
He tears his room up when I'm not looking....

Photobucket

Like his fancy jammies? lol
haha...mismatched...
but it was comfy :)

Photobucket

time for some morning nana's!

Photobucket

Then he wanted my cereal so we shared.

Photobucket

He is mastering the art of the spoon.

Photobucket

....and once again I set my camera down and took a picture of our
ceiling and light fixture with out knowing I did it...haha...

Photobucket

He wanted some "nu nu" before we really got going...
this is his happy-excited-I'm-about-to-nurse face...isn't he sweet?

Photobucket

I much prefer the side by side method for nursing cause then I get to lay down for a while :)

Photobucket

next up we took a bath! Judah loves playing in the water

Photobucket

He was asking me to take his diaper off so he could get in the tub.

Photobucket

buns!

Photobucket

squeaky clean!

Photobucket

He wanted his blanky while he played and mommy got ready for the day.
He always bites it.

Photobucket

We loaded up in the car and headed out for the afternoon.

Photobucket

oh how we love our Taco Bell. Judah ate a whole bean burrito!
I think he's having a growth spurt.

Photobucket

Creative Diaper Changing.

Photobucket

We picked my friend Christy up and headed to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
It was free museum day so we got in for no cost...my idea of a good time :)

Photobucket

Posers

Photobucket

inspirational street art:)

Photobucket

Stand by Your Man!
(Lance was working today, but I thought of him here!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a light hanging down in this booth and it's shadow cast a microphone onto the wall.
We have great imaginations of course.

Photobucket

Elvis Elvis!

Photobucket

Silver Dollars in the dash and a shot gun on the back...there was also a revolver on the front where the little hood ornament should be...danger zone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So awesome all the records showcased.

Photobucket

Anyone else watch HeeHaw growing up?!

Photobucket

reflections of...the way life used to be...
(sing it with me now...)

Photobucket

Judah was having fun dancing to the good country music,
until he tripped over my foot and biffed it. awesome.

Photobucket

This room was stunning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elvis Elvis!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We completely enjoyed our visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
It was very interesting and I am a country music lover so I especially loved it!

Photobucket

Next up, we headed to Centennial Park for an Art Fair.

Photobucket

Lots of people and puppies to watch!

Photobucket

Judah liked this puppy. This is the kind of puppy I wouldn't mind bringing home.
No fuss no muss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

More creative diaper changing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots of folks out celebrating, it was a perfect day!

Photobucket

The groom saw me pointing my camera his way and he gave me the peace sign :)
super cute.
love was in the air!

Photobucket

Looking for "Ah pah" also known as Airplanes.

Photobucket

Home sweet home! Judah's little friends always say Hi to us when he is in the backyard, from the top of their tree house. It is cute. "Hey baby Judah!"
He says "Hi" to them whether they are there or not now :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I left him alone with some veggies and black beans and this is what happened.
Ha!

Photobucket

No choice...he had to have a bath...not that he minded...
two baths in one day is his idea of a good time.

Photobucket

Look at how cute the little tooth brush holder is? It attaches to the mirror
and the tbrush pulls in and out of it with a snap. Best 5$ I ever spent :)

Photobucket

This child LOVES to brush his teeth.

Photobucket

Squeaky clean! again :)

Photobucket

I found the matchy matchy top to the jammies this time :)

Photobucket

Did you read my post yet about the "wonder" of the night light?

Photobucket

oh I love that little sweet night night face.

I didn't take pics of the rest of my night. To boring. Just sat on the couch and watched tv.

It was a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that one in the mirror after his second bath! Fun day, that museum looked huge! HE looks so tall! Is he in the 90% for height?

~CMS said...

LOVED this day!! Thank you so much for letting me hang out with y'all :)

Jamie Willow said...

Sarah...pretty sure he's greater than 97% for height actually...lol...he's a big boy!

CMS thanks!!!!

Jamie Willow said...

CMS...now I see who you are :) hehe...we had fun with YOU!!!! thanks for coming along!!!

Mrs. B. said...

Love it!
That wall of records was amazing. Wow wow wow.
:) Judah's delish. Can't wait to see you SOON!

Katie said...

Love it! But this is the last time I read your blog with Jim, because after her saw all of your country music hall of fame posts, he proceeded to sing, over and over, "Always on my mind" twang and all, followed by way more Elvis then I'd like to hear. HAHA! Loved your day, looked like a ton of fun! Judah is such a gorgeous little boy, I can tell he is just a joy to be around. :)

Alicia Marie said...

What a fun post! Makes me miss Nashville. I used to go there 3-4 times a year for work.
Love Judah's nighlight. Where did you get it?

The Arnold Family said...

Thanks for sharing your day. I love the museum pics. Lee would be in Heaven!

The Arnold Family said...

Thanks for sharing your day. I love the museum pics. Lee would be in Heaven!

Blah Blah Blah said...

I watched Hee Haw!! Awesome show, that and the Mandrel (sp?) sisters show.

How cool!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley