Sunday, November 21, 2010

fondue fun

It had been WAY to long since Lance and I had gone out on a date...a dress up, leave the kid at home, have a nice conversation, kiss for no reason, night out on the town.
So we asked a friend to come over and watch Judah while we did just that!

The Melting Pot was our destination.
You know the rule of fondue...if you drop what you are cooking into the fondue
then you have to kiss the person you are with...I am pretty sure Lance was dropping his
food on purpose...I know I was :)

Photobucket

My handsome husband.

Photobucket

All dressed up with somewhere to go!

Photobucket

Fondue is an event more than a meal...we had a lot of fun cooking and tasting and mixing it up.

Photobucket

Of course we ended with chocolate cause it was the right thing to do!

Photobucket


I am a lucky woman! This man loves me and I love him. And that is as good as it gets.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Gosh you guys are adorable! :)

Andrea said...

Pretty fun date!

I wish Orion liked fondue, I love it! He doesn't think it's any fun to go somewhere where you have to 'cook' your own food! ;) It doesn't sound like a night out to him, to have to do that.

Beth said...

Aw fun! Love TMP. We're going there for dessert fondue on my birthday. YUM. :)

Glad you guys could have a fun date!

Blah Blah Blah said...

I LURVE date nights!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley