Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Cards

Remember a while back after I got home from vacation and I told you all about the amazing deal I got from Shutterfly? Well, we got the book and man oh man is it good. The quality is great and the memories are captured perfectly.

So now that I have an opportunity to get my christmas cards from Shutterfly I am really excited and confident they will be wonderful!

They have so many great options. I am actually amazed at how many cards there are to choose from. Here are a couple that stood out to me.



This one is darling...I love the blues and whites and that you can use 3 close up face pictures. It is also an actual card so you can write a message on the inside. I like that feature.

This is just a great card to feature an awesome family picture...no fuss no muss...I love its simplicity.

I love this one. SO sweet. I think I would stick to black and white pics if I used this card. It just looks so classic.


This one is also pretty classic...the red is so pretty and the green just pops. Again, I really like the B&W for the pictures. And this one is just a flat card, not a fold card.

One other thing that you can use Shutterfly for that I had not thought of before, is invitations. Are you planning a fun christmas party or gathering?



I mean, how pretty is that?! I'd want to go to that party :)

I am really excited to get started on my christmas cards...I must say with all the pictures we take, you would think I already had a family photo ready to go...but I don't...yikes...maybe by the time thanksgiving comes around I will have captured that fleeting moment...wish me luck!

PS:
Are you a blogger? Have you heard of the deal you can get from Shutterfly if you participate? 50 free christmas cards if you qualify and complete their requirements. Try it out! I am going for it (obviously).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I *just* got my order from Shutterfly today that I ordered MONDAY night! So crazy how fast they turned around the Christmas cards!! Also there is a free shipping on orders over $30 and they had mailed my a $10 off coupon! Plus cards are 20% off (ends today) - love Shutterfly. I always buy their prepaid print plans for my scrapbooks and order when they have free shipping. And? I love all the choices! I think the first one is my favorite!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I love Shutterfly. And I have used them in the past a few times, for photo cards. Never for Christmas cards though, but I might this year. They have a lot of new designs, I just didn't find anything I liked last year, but I will get them a try this year. I select my picture(s) that I want or would use on cards, and then I design a bunch of cards using all or one of the pictures and once I have them all designed and saved, Jim and I sit down together and decide which one we love the best and that is what we order. It helps to have a picture or multiple pictures in mind, then it's easier to choose a layout whose colors compliment the photo, etc. Good luck! I love photo cards!

Beth said...

Shutterfly should be paying you! Actually they can't buy this kind of advocacy! :)

We bought our cards through Shutterfly too. Good stuff.

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley