Friday, February 25, 2011

The Future Mario Andretti :)

If you've spent 5 minutes with Judah...if you've talked to him at the grocery store while you were standing in line...if you've looked in his general direction and made eye contact...then you know that he loves cars. Like, really really really, loves cars.

So when we were in WI visiting his "grinny" and "great grinny" and we found the local Nascar museum, I knew we had struck gold...black gold...OIL! haha...I am cracking myself up right now....okay...here are a ton of adorable pictures of Judah's mouth hanging open in pure awe and pleasure at the amazingness that was before him...


Photobucket

Hanging onto Grinnie's hand so he didn't slip on the snowy path..

Photobucket

wow!

Photobucket

he actually stood here and admired the car for more than .02 seconds...so like a whole 4 seconds...which is ages in toddler land...

Photobucket

I wish I had been in front of him for this picture...he was crouching down and creeping forward with pure excitement towards the cars he kept seeing at every turn!

Photobucket

pointing to more car stuff!

Photobucket

look, I was there too :) legs! and more pointing from the boy...

Photobucket

The Grinny's were content to watch Judah having all the fun :)

Photobucket

There were even cars hanging from the ceiling! so awesome!

Photobucket

"look grinny!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

trying to figure out how to get in...haha...not yet hunny bunny...gotta wait a few years for that!

Photobucket

"cheese!"

Photobucket

yikes. 14 more years people...

Photobucket

running his hands along the car...did I mention he was in heaven?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

they had tons of these little model cars, he really enjoyed those.

Photobucket

lucky for me, they didn't care if he wandered and touched stuff....
or maybe that is lucky for Judah...hmm..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great Grinny bought him a fun shirt in the gift shop :) he liked it!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh what a fun adventure we had!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man, Luc and Judah would be the best of friends....

Burkinator said...

For some reason, this JUST showed up in my blog reader ... but anyway, if Judah liked that, we TOTALLY have to go to the Nascar Hall of Fame next time the Lockharts come to Charlotte. Honey Child will LOVE it.

Lyndee said...

I really enjoyed watching him 'love' the cars.

Lyndee said...

I really enjoyed watching him 'love' the cars.

Christina said...

oh my goodness!! that is so precious! i loved his childlike glee! and also loved the generations having such a great time together, the look on great grinny's face is priceless as she looks at Judah! what an Amazing Mamma you are Jamie!!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley