Saturday, May 28, 2011

Psalm 121:2 My help comes from the LORD...

So the latest with me...

I have been on the zofran pump for a couple weeks now...almost. They upped my doses last saturday and things got a lot better. I could actually eat some somewhat normal foods besides pretzals and toast.

I am now also on steroids to help with the really really really bad heartburn I have been suffering. Since I started on it, I have had 2 days in a row where I didn't throw up. Feels like a miracle.

My Sister in Law, Jessica Larson, is coming down to spend a month or so with me and help me out with Judah and keeping me company and cooking and whatever...she is bringing her two sweet kiddo's too which Judah will LUV. They arrive tonight and I am beyond happy about this. They are stepping up in my hour of need in a way I never would have expected, but I am SO blessed by.

I am getting better at the zofran pump and dealing with the needles and healing up the sites...which is good...it was uber painful at first...it still is but much more manageable.

So that's the latest and greatest...

thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement.

I know that this is all "worth it" in the end...but in the meantime...just trying to get through each day.



2 comments:

Burkinator said...

I am so glad you're doing somewhat better. I am so glad your family is on the way. I am so glad we got to chat this morning. Miss ya bunches, friend!

Rae Nolt said...

SOOOOO happy your family is on the way! That will be SUCH a blessing! Glad you are feeling a bit better! Still praying for you! Think of you often and praying for you still!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley