Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ding!

I realized today it's almost been a month since I blogged. Woah. Even for a sickie that is a long time.

It has been a good month.

Photobucket

I lost 11 lbs total and now I've gained 4 of them back.

I am still on the zofran pump and so thankful for it.

I did a round of steroids to help with the incessant heartburn. It worked. Praying it keeps working.

I am starting to regain energy. By no means am I full of energy, but I can function and do basic things and I even went to the zoo...ha. So there HG!

My SIL has been here all month with her kiddo's...and while I am sure they are eager to be home and back with their daddy/husband...I am eternally grateful for the time they have invested here.

Judah is going to go through cousin withdrawl.

Photobucket


He calls Eliana "Ga-na-na"
He calls Mikey "cuzin Mike/Mikey/Michael" depending on the moment.
He calls my SIL "Jethica" or "Auntie" and occasionally "mommy" :)

It is pretty sweet. He wakes up in the morning and says "where's cousins?!"

Mikey and Judah play a silly game they call "Ding!", basically they pretend to be asleep...fake snoring and all...and then one of them yells "Ding!" and they both wake up and laugh...Judah says "huh?!" every time he fake wakes up and oh the giggles...it is hilarious...until I want him to actually sleep...or I want to close my eyes in the same room as him...then the "Ding" game gets old fast..lol...here they are in matchy matchy playing "Ding!"

Snoozing:
Photobucket
"DING!!!!"
Photobucket

Haha...yup, they are cute and they know it.

I call them:
Double & Trouble
Copy & Cat
Ding & Dong
They are like twin cousins...lol...they can be each others stunt doubles if they ever need one ;-)

We will be very sad here in Lockhart Land when these two leave....

Photobucket




4 comments:

Burkinator said...

So cute I can't stand it!

babytaz said...

I love that! He is too cute!

Becca Groves said...

So good to hear from you and so glad you have a tiny bit more energy. I've been thinking about you!

Ding and Dong...hysterical. I can't imagine how sad it is going to be to see them go!

Lacy said...

I am so glad you're feeling a bit better. I've been praying a ton for you.

It's so cute seeing Judah and his cousin play together, I'm sure it will be hard to see them all go:(

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley