Friday, June 03, 2011

odds and ends

Photobucket

Lance and I celebrated our 3 yr wedding anniversary this past Sunday. I hadn't thrown up in like 3 days and was feeling okay, so we actually went to church, to lunch and then Lance and I went to a movie...the new Fast and Furious (love!). It was wonderful...I paid the piper the following few days because I totally over did it...but what a lovely day it was.

Lance brought me flowers from our rose trees in the front yard and they brightened up my biohazard medicine table quite nicely ;-) lol...it's the little things people...

Photobucket

So I mentioned before that my sister in law, Jessica, and her kids were coming to spend a month or so with me helping me out....my brother Mike brought them down which was nice because we got to spend some time with him too. I snapped this picture of the dads loving on their 2 yr old baby boys first thing in the morning. It was sweet. They are both great daddies.

Photobucket

Eliana, Mikey and Judah have been having a total blast together. They play in the water, do side walk chalk, share puppies, watch cartoons, eat delicious kid meals and generally just enjoy the heck out of one another.

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see Judah being loved on and included in Jessica's little family :) Judah calls her "mom" and "auntie" depending on the moment...which I think is sweet. She has been such a blessing to me while I am running on empty.

well, I need to sleep now...I have to get up in the middle of the night to change my zofran pump...I hope you are doing well...leave a comment if you stop by, I'd love to have you say hi...

8 comments:

Andrea said...

congrats on your anniversary!! :)

Katie said...

I was just thinking about you and about to ask how you were doing, when I saw your blog. I'm glad everything is better for you. Whew! Hopefully things stay good and hopefully even get better. XOXO

Alicia Marie said...

So nice to have some help. Happy Anny! I am glad you got to enjoy it, even for just a day. What beautiful flowers!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!! When are you due again?

Lyndee said...

I know it is a long time til November and that you are doing it one day at a time. I am thankful for Jessica and the kids coming to stay with you. Blessings on that. I also am glad the pump is helping. I think both additions are adding to your ability to get through this hard time. Love you much! Keep posting pictures as I love watching the goings on at your place...

j said...

I'm thinking of you in MN, and hope you start to feel better soon!

Beth said...

Hi Jamie - Love and miss you. Glad you're doing better, even if it's just a minor improvement. Here's to many more major strides in the weeks to come, as well!

[nt]BBE
*Beth* :-)
http://bethhilden.typepad.com

Tanya said...

Jamie,

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. I know exactly how you feel and it makes me cry to think about the pain you are feeling. You are right to take it one day, one hour, one minute at a time. It is the only way to make it through. Know that God will NOT leave you alone in this. Pray for strength. You will be in my prayers. Email me anytime if you need to talk to someone who knows what you are going through. treyandlucyblog@gmail.com

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley