Saturday, August 06, 2011

my husband...

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones

I would have to say that on this particular day, my husband had gobs of patience...look at what all he did with the cousins...

Photobucket

He managed to get them all up into a huge train (totally illegal of course) for a photo...

Photobucket

He got all 3 of them to pose in front of their own wheel...

Photobucket

He hoisted them all onto the top of the wheels with minimal protests...

Photobucket

He took two two year old boys out onto a limb...literally...

Photobucket

He took a brave 7 yr old girl out even farther on the limb!

Photobucket

He climbed the steps of the parthenon with the twin cousins...

Photobucket

(this is just proof that he wasn't the only adult along...Jess and I were there too)

Photobucket

(See? there I am...well, my shadow)

Photobucket

He fed Judah his first snow cone...the child who only likes things room temperature actually enjoyed this.

Photobucket

He convinced them to all sit and continue the snow cone fun...


Photobucket

He helped the kiddo's enjoy the local law enforcement horses with no fear...

Photobucket

...and then managed to take them all back to the car by himself...

okay, Jess and I were there the whole time, but at this particular moment, we were considering just vanishing and letting him keep it up while we had a girls night...ha! but we had mercy on him and helped load them into the car and got them ready for bed...we were all exhausted...although I think my husband was actually energized...go figure.

1 comment:

roundtwowithyou said...

Loved these photos, especially the one of him walking the kids back to the car, very cute!

Hope all is well with you and your second pregnancy.

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley