Friday, October 28, 2011

37 weeks Bones Family Fun

Photobucket

Well, I'm 37 weeks today...so baby can come any time as far as I'm concerned. Although I know there are benefits to the full 40 weeks, so I won't be doing anything crazy to make it happen sooner. Unless you call chasing a 2 yr old around crazy...or emptying the dishwasher...or picking toys up off of the floor repeatedly through out the day...or going up and down the stairs to get to Judah's room and other things I need in the second half of our house. Cause all of that FEELS crazy...hello braxton hicks.

I figured I'd still be pregnant for Halloween, and so far it looks like that will be the case. I found this fun bones shirt on etsy with the baby skeleton. It was easy to find matchy matchy costumes for the rest of the fam.
Lance is off flying right now, but he'll actually be around for Halloween, so the Bones family will be hitting the streets for some candy gathering! In the meantime, Judah and I went to our Moms Club Halloween party this morning, figured it would be a good test run for our costumes. We may or may not add some white make up to the ensemble...depends on the weather and if Judah will tolerate it ;) lol

What are your plans for Halloween? dressing up? gorging on candy corn? hiding from trick-or-treaters in a dark house? church fall "harvest" party? How will you celebrate?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Not sure what I will do for Halloween. Probably hit the pavement with friends & their kids so I can "steal" some candy out of their buckets LOL. I have not ever sat home & handed out candy. I am at a good location in this apartment so perhaps, just maybe I will do that for a bit, undecided still. You have very cute costumes and good to hear Lance will be home also :)

Ashley said...

That is a hilariously adorable shirt. :)

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley