Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gramma Lynda Love

Are you ready for all the love?!
Here goes...

Photobucket

Lucas was loving his grammy.  I captured a little of the love when we were visiting the zoo.

Photobucket

Is there anything sweeter than open mouthed baby kisses?  They are a little slimy, but oh so sweet :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

This might not seem like an obvious love photo...but Judah clearly trusts and loves
his grammy cause that's the closest he got to the dinosaurs and it was because she was there.
That is love.

Photobucket

This is a picture Gramma L captured from her own camera of the love of her grandsons 
 We loved our grandma Lynda visit time and it was a joy to be together. 
 Seeing Judah cry at the airport when we dropped her off was especially sweet and sad.

Until we meet again!

1 comment:

Burkinator said...

This is so sweet, it makes me wish your mom were coming to CLT with you again...

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley