Thursday, June 28, 2012

A hunny sort of day...

A hunny sort of day...

My dear friend, Burke (aka Kristen), is having a baby!  I am so happy for her and her husband.  This baby is much anticipated and already loved.
So of course, we also had to have a baby shower!  I was so glad it worked out for me to attend.  
My friend Heidi, was the party planner and party thrower...and of course, it was amazing. So here is a glimpse into a special time celebrating a sweet baby who should make an appearance in roughly a couple more months...

Photobucket

The guest of honor's chair.

Photobucket

The shower favors and menu...such lovely place settings.  Great attention to detail.

Photobucket

An arial view ;)

Photobucket

Heidi made these herself, they could have been from a professional bakery, the girl has skillz.

Photobucket

The hot mama!  Looking good!

Photobucket

It was quite the spread of gifts and treats...what a party!

Photobucket

Heidi even made the hunny jar herself...

Photobucket

The baby's gender is a surprise, so the theme of Pooh Bear and yellow flowers was just perfect.

Photobucket

awh :)  I love the 100 Acre woods and all its charm.

Photobucket

Baby stuff!!!

Photobucket

The guests wrote out words of wisdom and advice for the new mama and sweet new babe.

Photobucket

Pretty sure we all had fun!
Photobucket
Lucas was also in attendance, honey child charmed the ladies.

Photobucket

It really was a hunny sort of day.
It was dripping with sweetness.


2 comments:

Burkinator said...

Yay! Thanks for being the official photog!

Lyndee said...

This looked very lovely and fun. Blessings Kristen and Tim. May the baby arrive on time.....

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley