Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun

What's not to love about a Pumpkin Patch Farm?!  Our small group found a deal on a farm that seemed just perfect, and then it was all brisk and fall like outside, so of course it couldn't have been any better...well, unless Lance could have come, he was working...but other than that detail, it was perfect.

Lance's parents had fun, my boys had fun, my small group friends had fun, it was a great day!  I will let the pictures do the talking!

Photobucket

Mommy and Judah on a tire swing by the goats!

Photobucket

Grammy and the boys in the Mini-Corn Maze (smaller maze, not smaller corn)

Photobucket

Judah cheesin' it for my camera...love that boy!

Photobucket

Judah helping Lucas practice walking...not that he needs help, he's practically running on his own, but he loves doing this with his big bro anyways.

Photobucket

Judah climbed to the top all by himself and back down...he was really nervous but super proud when he accomplished it!

Photobucket

Judah was super serious on this merry-go-round...later he asked if he could go on the "dizzy thing" again. ha.

Photobucket

Papa Howard befriended the owner of the farm, he chatted the day away by the fire.

Photobucket

We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.

Photobucket

Seth and Lucas are fast friends!

Photobucket

Judah and Leo ran and embraced each other when they first arrived, they are so sweet it is actually enough to give you a tooth ache ;) 

Photobucket

I hope they stay this sweet for the rest of their sweet lives!

Photobucket

Lucas and Judah did lots of picture posing, but of course it was a stretch to find any where they both looked good....this shot ended up being my favorite...Lucas is so playful and fun, he and Judah are just so great. 
It was an amazing fall day and I am glad we got to enjoy it with grammy and papa, all the more special because they were there.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

what a beautiful day! missing fall colors here in az, it looks beautiful there!

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley