Monday, November 12, 2012

Superbaby!

Lucas was Superman for Halloween...He played the part well I think ;)  Judah was spiderman and he also did his part in representing a superhero well.

We spent a weekend in St. Louis visiting my little bro and his family and we brought the costumes along for some good cousin fun. On our drive home to Nashville, we stopped in Metropolis for a photo opp. It was so fun :)


Photobucket
Isn't he Super? :)

Well, I had a chance to put this little darling into a photo contest and boy was it fun...tons of friends voted on facebook and we took 2nd place...lucky for us, it is a small business and they are generous and kind...they offered us a prize package as well!  So we get 3 free haircuts at Snip-Its as well as a free cheeseburger at this local place and the cool prize was going to a Zinghopper show! It was sold out and boy was it a blast...the boys loved it!

Don't know what a Zinghopper is?  well, watch PBS kids in Nashville and you will find out pretty quick...or click the link and browse their website :)


Photobucket

Here is Lucas enjoying the show!

Photobucket

Judah loved meeting the Conductor afterwards...Lucas was fixated on grabbing his hat ;) ha.

Here's a picture of us on actual Halloween evening...it was fun going through the neighborhood and gathering candy ;) yum!

Photobucket

Our Halloween was SUPER!  Hope yours was too!


***photobucket keeps changing things...need to figure out how to resize photos...but can't do it now...sorry if it bugs ya...I'll fix it in a couple days.***


No comments:

Followers

So Much to Love

I love people. I love bright eyes. I love my sons, Judah & Lucas. I love laughing. I love my ringtone. I love love. I love Jesus. I love tattoos. I love milk. I love creative expression. I love smiles. I love Philippians. I love bridges. I love my house and haven. I love a rainy night. I love doing nothing. I love almonds and banana chips. I love music. I love cowboy hats. I love Anna Maria Island. I love (diet) dr.pepper. I love a good story. I love wildflowers. I love to fly. I love rod iron. I love babies. I love going to the movies. I love midnight. I love allegra. I love sunsets. I love long kisses. I love the color red. I love starshollow. I love community. I love doing life with friends. I love witty banter. I love jessilynn.com. I love my family. I love pretty things. I love cruisin' with my girls. I love remembering when. I love authentic individuals. I love hot tamales. I love when kids giggle. I love Lance. I love bonfires. I love finding people I thought I'd lost. I love yard sales. I love tacobell. I love seeing people do good. I love violins and steel guitar. I love driving to the airport. I love seeing people around me succeed at their dreams. I love being included. I love flipflops. I love blogging. I love long talks. I love dreaming.

Always On My Mind

Welcome to my blog.  I am glad you stopped by!  I choose to write my thoughts and share the joys of my life in this forum.  I hope you will read and say hi when you can!  Blessings!
Jamie
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wing. Only one thing endures and that is character. 
~Horace Greeley